Supporting the largest Phase III NASH study ever conducted
samples received and analyzed, so far
Clinical support solutions for your NASH research
The current gold standard for NASH diagnosis is liver biopsy. At Cerba Research, we routinely process, stain, and interpret these specimens by collaborating with a network of liver pathologists all over the world. In addition, we test for other liver biomarkers and provide non-invasive fibrosis scoring.
- Glycemic and lipid biomarkers
- Apolipoprotein A2, C3 and E
- Non-invasive scores for fibrosis
- FIB-4 index, ELF, FibroTest (FibroSure), SteatoTest, MELD score, etc.
Through our partnership with OWL Metabolomics, Cerba Research clients access world-class metabolomics technology to monitor drug effect non-invasively and gain a comprehensive picture of a patient’s metabolome.
Metabolomics testing is ideal for NASH research as it helps you:
- Monitor response to therapy in shorter intervals
- Provide evidence of the drug’s mechanism of action
- Develop a tailored companion diagnostic (CDx)