Next generation sequencing (NGS) enables a wide range of new applications and investigations in genetics. As early as 2013, Cerba Research applied these innovations to develop our fetal circulatory DNA screening test for trisomies 13, 18, and 21. The beginning of 2015 saw the first FDA approval of an NGS-based test — analyzing the CFTR (cystic fibrosis) gene — confirming the potential medical impact of these powerful tools.
Make use of one of the largest catalogs of clinical NGS genetic and genomic testing to obtain whole exome sequencing or obtain gene panels customized to fill your specific needs. Available in the EU, US, South Africa, and APAC regions, our services support:
- Biomarker discovery, with comprehensive genomic profiling and customized assays to link mutation to disease
- Patient stratification, utilizing NGS, IHC, PCR, and other assays to screen patients prospectively
- Consultation with a team of industry veterans accessing in-house clinical databases for insights that optimize your clinical trial protocol
- Companion diagnostics development on NGS-based or CHIP-based multiplex qPCR platforms to assess therapeutic suitability
- Cyto- and molecular genetic diagnosis of constitutional and acquired disorders, including developmental disease, predisposition factors, and clotting malfunctions
Our capacity for high throughput, with the ability to sequence 1000+ whole human genomes in a week, and the ability to work with low-quality FFPE specimens, add value and help you achieve your research milestones and preserve development timelines.